Sunday 6 December 2015

It stopped raining...!!! Hurry up..! Lets go for a ride..!

I rode outdoors...!!!

Since work and life messed up with my training this I decided to actually slow down and back up a little with all the training… I was very tired all week legs felt made out of lead and I wasn’t enjoying the training anymore… That said… yesterday I had a complete lazy day where all I did was wash my commuter..
Today was a nice cold day where the rain gave us a break so I went out for a ride..!! Or maybe 2 rides?
First since I was planning to take it easy I took the CX bike and joined the B team at 7:30 to head out for a steady ride with some fair weather..
The boys before sunrise

I got the feeling people was chasing me today….

But this one has to be my best shot of the week… Sunrise..!
Finally sun light..!!!
And as I was riding by Samson and Goliath I had to try to take a picture..
So my ride became two rides.. as I joined some of the other guys on what they called a little more after the traditional Sunday Ride… Next time I have to ask what a little more means… At this point I had like 40 km on my legs at a nice steady pace.. Now it was time to go for a little more..
The little more involved all climbing..! over 800 meters in less then 60 km.. I haven’t climb that much in who knows how long.. Add to this all I had was a sandwich and a cup of coffee for breakfast.. Only a small water bottle and I was riding the CX bike… PERFECT RECIPE..!! To what you are asking? To meet the guy with the hammer…!!! No it wasn’t Thor.. It was Mr Bonk.. around 80 km I felt like shit and couldn’t pedal anymore… Well fast anyways.. And we were still going up and down the Black Mountains… Pedaling squares and seeing cakes and empanadas in my head…Till we reach the final point up, then I had a little to drink before the downhill and it was some sugary stuff that helped with the final push home for a nice 105 km and 1139 meters or so said +Strava 
Now I am ready to go to bed and sleep till Tuesday...
Thanks for reading and sharing
Pablo
The Weekend report Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment