Tuesday 20 October 2015

Combo Saturday..!

Hello everyone..! Missed me? No? Oh well... Life this time sucks to me and this is why I didn't update before... Don't worry I am fine just can't find a real job in a normal place at normal hours..

But you don't come here to listen to my problems.. You come here to forget yours for a few minutes so let me help you...

Last week(end) was a busy one..! Man I am still tired from it..! i didn't ride a very looong ride but it was the accumulation of rides from all week... Rode like 300 km or so.. (remember I want to get to 10.000 km by Dec 31 Th)

here are some shots from my weekend..

Look at how beautiful Northern Ireland is when the sun shines..


Lakes, fields and a blue sky


If you like dirt routes you can ask local people to point you the right way..


That was my Saturday morning.. group ride where I collapsed at the end and ended up riding by myself after a wrong turn and my riding buddies went on.. it was fine.. I was already close to home.. I finished the day with some 89 km and 800 + meters of climbing.  I you want to see more details of the rides follow the LINK (Strava)

Afternoon? A completely different story but as exciting as the morning in different ways, look:


That is my riding partner.. My little friend.. My son.. He just learned how to ride his bike and he is all over it..! The weather was nice so we went to a close by park to explore and verify what some locals told us...

We found this at the park..


I never rode on a track before... And I couldn't do it really this day either since a "futbol" match was going on in the middle of it.. Spectators were watching from the side with little kids and I didn't want to get into any accidents.

We still managed a lap at a very slow pace and either Felix or me like the banks that much..


Our first experience at the track wasn't great but we said that we are going to come back and use it a bit more another time.. 

We had a great Saturday and after all the activities outdoor we came home and had a family dinner and watch some TV before heading to bed and rest for another day out the next day...

Hope you enjoyed as much as we did reading this little story of our weekend..

See you Sunday..

Pablo

The Weekend Report Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment