Wednesday 19 October 2016

Pablo's Cycling Tours..! With Paul and Alex..! Thanks for coming guys..!

I met another PdC user..!

I also started promoting Pablo’s Cycling Tours so far I took 3 people out and nice reviews back..
But today’s story? Paul (can’t remember his user name here) is on holidays with his family about 100 km from Coín but he drove to meet me and go for a ride that I put together.. We also had Alex riding with us.. He is a friend of Paul from Scotland… So all of us headed out for little adventure..
As usual I took roads that are light on traffic.. So I can do this while riding..
We had to stop and fix Alex saddle height since it was a lot off… Rental bikes do that.. This was a good opportunity to take a group pic.. Big climb started right after that pic.
As is a tradition now a days we stopped at the Puerto sign to take another pic.. (they almost kill me climbing, I got there a few minutes behind them…)
We then took a long fast downhill to the next town where we had some coffee and sweets.. No pics of them.. After that we cross the street to look at this..
Pictures don’t make justice to the surrounding area.. But you can see in their faces that their were happy with it.
We took a transition road that was surrounded by olive trees and mountains on both sides.. The view?
One more..
I was hurting in colours already at the back but good enough to take pics of the guys.. And the side of this mountain..
And there were lakes and dams..
And switchbacks…
And previous Vuelta finishes…
And "kid" having fun.. We are all big kids..!
And this is part of what we just had climbed..
And we stopped at Caminito del Rey sight…
There were Belgium tapas and Spanish ones as well +beer..!!!
Before we rounded all up in Coin with a refreshment..
Overall a great day out..! The ride? HERE 120 km and 2200 meters of climbing..
Thanks for coming guys..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment