Tuesday 4 October 2016

I rode my bike a bit..

Monday: off
Tuesday: Ride with a friend and then I headed out again.. 2nd ride
Wednesday: Cadencing in the wind started trying to have a higher cadence while riding..
Thursday: OFF
Friday: OFF, actually went to help some Belgium friends that opened a bar in a town near by.. PdC drinking quarters..!!!
Saturday: Harder that what it looks Still working on the cadence.. Kept it up till the last big climb.. No pics
Sunday: The big ride of the week Great views..! And I did take pics..!!!!
At the start of the day we met at the Alameda.. Here they had all around the world food trucks this weekend.. And some attractions..
I had to fuel up before I headed out :blush:
No issues with the law..
Back in time…. Now a days in NY they wouldn’t open the door for those prices..
But once we got to the new area of riding the views were amazing..!
Me dropping at the start of the climb… I couldn’t get going..
But been off the back means I could take pics.. Willj this one was with you in mind..
Then I really got behind..!!! Can you see the guy ahead? And he is not even a climber..!!
A look at the dam from the other side… + the mountains on the back and around..
The route we climbed… about half way up..
A little farther up the views got even better.. a twisty road with a lake next to it..
Then I caught everyone here.. Not a bad place for a pic..
And this was suppose to be the turnaround point… I am the one with the Podium jersey.. :wink:
This place was so great that even the flats didn’t feel too bad…
The actual view from the place were we were??
This climb was a real bitch.. Sorry there is no other way to call it..
The other part of it… And you can add another 50 meters to 100 after the left turn…
The resto of the guys were getting to where I stopped to wait for them.. And take pictures.. And tell them to smile for the pictures.. I got some nice words back..! Can’t repeat them…
There was a lot of ups and down.. But my legs started to feel better.. So I was making it to the top of some climbs before other people..
And some others we were just waiting for the others..
After the last shot we still had like 60 km to get home and was my time to go to work.. So there was no more pictures from me.. I can tell you that by the time we make it back in town I was completely exhausted and wanted to do nothing but to eat something.. Had 2 Claras and something like a poweraid.. chips, jamon serrano, chorizo, bacon and bread as Tapas.. snack ways food.. 2 plates for 6 guys so I didn’t get to eat all that much…
So my week was huge for my standards… 367 km and 5.500 meters + of climbing.. (I kept it flat :blush: ) I am sitting on the couch writing and the only reason to move is because I am hungry and I am cooking something on the grill…. Looking forward to dinner.. I am hungry..!

Hope you like it and consider visiting me one day

Thanks for reading and see you next time..

Pablo

The Weekend Report Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment