Tuesday 29 September 2015

Set back or more muscle?

Today after a week or so was time to weight myself and see if there was any improvements on my battle against the extra kilos... And to my surprise the numbers on the evil machine said something I didn't like.. 97 kilos..!? 

Is not all that much of a set back but still.. I wanted to be closer to 96 even this week and no the next number up..

But why this happened? I know if I have a week off where we fall out of track we all going to understand the weight gain, but I didn't..!!

I exercised... I watched what I ate every day... I made sure everything was wrote down to not have any excuses to actually gain any extra weight and even lose another 1/2 a kilo like I been doing..

Look at how many calories I took in:

 OK 2 days I forgot to write everything down but still I kept it around my intake.. Oh you are focusing on the red line and see I went over my normal.. Yes true.. But..

How many calories we burned?


So you can see the days I went over I also burned a lot..! The balance indicates that I kept ahead of the game every day..

So If this is correct.... Why an increase of the weight? Why a stop at dropping the weight? 
I even got complements from others asking me if I lost weight and how much was it..

Why the scale plays with out feelings like that? 

The possible answer?

Muscle gain?!

Is this the true behind the problem with the evil device? Or just a bunch of made up excuses that "professionals" give us when we can't get to our goals?

it sure is confusing and it also makes some sense that if you are eating right for most of the time... Working out and doing your homework the way it should this could not happen..!

According to +Strava I rode my bike for over 220 km last week... 

+MyFitnessPal said that I ate what I should 5 out of 7 days... (had 2 cheat days, also 100 km day on the bike the same day)

People that I know and see me says that I look better..

So can you tell me....

Why the scale stopped going down?

Pablo

No comments:

Post a Comment