Tuesday 24 May 2016

CXing around...

Story short? My CX bike is finally here!! Actually been here for a few weeks already but I couldn't get to go out and play with it.. That said.... Today I did it..!!!!

Visit a sanctuary that is not very far from home... And is at the top of a hill..


At the top of the hill there is like a whole ghost tow... this comes alive for a week a year when everyone goes up there to visit the virgin..


At the church... I am not a big believer but I said thanks for what I got and asked for a job that fits me.. (if you are going to ask ask right..Right?)


A fancy view of a cobbled stairs... They were rough to ride...


That was the first part of my ride... I got to the Ermita" via the paved road... I knew there was another way up so I started looking for it on my way back...

Guess what? Found it..!! And also the first dismount and picture shooting opportunity.. Back wheel kept sliding.. And I played it safe. Can you see the bike??


Found a little cobbled bridge that made for nice pictures before the climb started..


The CrossRip is great for this rough cobbles..! Thanks +Trek Bicycle


Almost at the top I stopped to breath and look at my surroundings.. Great ones by the way..


I could see the church again from the other side... A little more climbing..


Last switchback before the top..!!!


Remember the cobbled stairs? Well from the bottom now..


And it was time to head home... Sign says 3.9 km to it... I stayed close by today..!


I still managed to hit another 2 climbs on my way home but nothing worth taking a picture.. By the time I got home +Strava said 18 km and 570 meters done..

Thanks for reading and see you next time..!

Pablo

The Weekend Report Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment