Monday 16 May 2016

Went out to test the legs after Friday....

So after a big effort on Friday I took Saturday off to see if the body could come around... I seriously felt like poop at the end of the ride Friday and I wasn't much better on Saturday all day... But it was time to see if the legs wanted to do some work on Sunday..

What the day looked like???


It took like 40 km for the legs to come around.. But then they were OK.. I could even sprint at times to get ahead of the bunch... (and snap a picture or two)


Well they were OK till we got to the first and only big climb of the day... At the start of it...


5 minutes later the legs told me to F**** off and quit working... As you can see my friends getting smaller in the distance...


After that last climb we got into downhills and rolling terrain... And that felt great for my legs.. I could stay at the front and sprint up the little bumps to take pictures... Great weather..!


I took over the front till we got to Coín by then +Strava said we did 96 km and 1375 meters of elevation and we were ready for some refreshments..


Seems like I finally starting to ride a little more often and I got over 2000 km for the year..!!! Slow compared to other years but little by little..

On the +Giro d'Italia climbing challenge? Well out of 83.000+ people I am at 12.000 so is not that bad... Have 12 days to climb like 15000 meters..!!! (not going to happen..!!!)

Hope you enjoy and share the reading 

One day I might have you as a guest here in Málaga...

See you all next time...!

Pablo

The Weekend Report Guy

P.S: I am already starting to study the way to start the B&B and cycling guiding tours..

No comments:

Post a Comment