Tuesday 5 July 2016

Discovering the HC climb

What did I had in my mind? No idea..!! But sure it didn’t look like this..!!


This was my third day of climbing.. It was a while since I had 3 days in a route of riding much less of this much climbing.. It was a painful day where I had plenty of shot of my friends behinds…


At the start of the climb things looked like this… And they didn’t change much more for the next 14 km… 6% average gradients..


We even passed 2 tunnels… This one was scary..! Couldn’t see poop in there..!


I am not sure when but this climb was part of the Vuelta?? Maybe 2015?? No clue.. Kill my ignorance.. And Go Purito..!!!


As I got to the top… Antonio and Juan Diego were eating.. Texting and ready to come down… I was like 5 minutes slower then them..


No matter what my time said of me… I was in a good spirit..!! Dead but in a good mood..!


The view of Málaga and the mediterranean sea from the top of this mountain… Is great to get to the top on your own... It gives extra value to it..


And once we made it back home… Refreshments were on..!!


Great day..!! I am done..! So when are you booking your trip to Coín..?

Thanks for reading and sharing.. Don't forget to follow us in +Facebook HERE IS THE LINK

Pablo

The Weekend Report & Retreat Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment