Sunday 3 July 2016

We are OPEN for business..!!!



You knew it was coming for a while if you are a regular of this place... If you are not don't worry you will catch up as the post progresses..

So as I finally consider that I know enough of the routes around me to offer YOU a few days of great cycling when you come I decided to create and open The Weekend Retreat !!

What is this? here is where I offer my services, local knowledge and support the day you come here to ride your bike...

Do you need me if you decide to come? Absolutely not..! Would it be helpful to have me next to you as you ride..??? Definitely..!!!

Why? Simple knowledge.. I have it.. I know where the water filling spots are.... Where to eat.. What routes have a bit more of shade... What times the routes have more traffic... Where the flat roads are... Where the mountains are.. You know what I mean.. I know the details to make you remember this trip forever.. And I want to make sure that you come back a second time..!! Or third..!

We are starting small.. I am not offering anyone to stay with me because the house is small.. Unless you are a close friend and don't mind 2 dogs and kids running up and down...
I do offer you my interpreter services to help you book a room in a local hostel.. After all you are coming here to ride a bike not for the 5 stars hotels.. (you see? I am already making this cheap for you)
The eating and drinking around here are just great pick any bar and you will leave happy and full for no much money spent...

If you want to know more...  Here is the +Facebook page where you can ask any questions or just ask in the comments below...

If you are a long term friend just let me know when are you coming and what would you like to do...

Questions and suggestions are always welcome..

Remember we are starting really small..

Thanks for reading and see you soon..

Pablo

The Weekend Report Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment