Sunday 10 July 2016

Welcome to Southern Spain..!

It was so hot that we had to change out original plans… (150 km and 3000 meters) for something a bit more modest… 120 km and 2000 meters 
The average temperature for the ride? 35 C..!!! AVERAGE!! The max hit 46 according to Garmin..!! Yep it was that hot..
As per usual the routes were great..! This one is from the first climb a cat 2 of 15 km … To el Puerto de las Abejas..
The start of the second cat 2 of the day… This climb was like 9 km long of great twisting roads that went up and down.
Jose trying to catch up with me after I attacked a bump..
And he passed me..
My 3 companions for the day.. I might actually frame this one..
Wind mills to create a postcard view..
Time for the reward… I had two of those before heading home..

Some tapas (small food or snacks) chips… not very salty and jamon crudo
Oh and look..!!! It was new kit day.. (finally I got mine..!!!)
Looking forward to have you over here...If you want to contact us use this blog or you can reach me/us at our Facebook page
Thanks for reading and sharing it..
Pablo 
The Weekend Report and Retreat Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment