Tuesday 27 September 2016

And what about Sunday?

I felt like poop this morning.. Stuffy nose, hard to breath, was awake till 2:30 in the morning and had a few beers while cooking and with the people we had over.. When the alarm went off this morning I wanted to stay in bed so bad but I managed to drag myself out of bed to join my Sunday group ride and I think they are my friends.. Or at least there is a friendship.. Well it was a good day as I pedaled I felt better..
It looked like this when we started..
The guy in green was his first road group ride.. He is a mtbiker so has plenty of stamina..
We were heading over that bump ahead..
The view as we climbed the first part…
This other guy got the visit of the man with the hammer… He was beat..!
After the long climb we stopped to fill the water bottles at Carratraca’s water fountain, it comes straight from the mountains.

And after a long downhill and some assistance to the guy that blew up… My well earned reward..
After that stop for beer and some chips with jamon serrano I headed for another few km since no one was home and I forgot my keys… At the end of the day my ride looked like THIS
I am starting to offer these kind of experience to anyone coming to Málaga.. If you would like to join me for one of my rides feel free to contact.. Comments will be the first step and we take it from there..
Hope you like this report and see you next time..
Pablo
The Weekend Report Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment