Monday 26 September 2016

I never stopped riding.. Just writing...

 

I have a cold.. So I wasn’t sure if I was going to be up to the challenge of keeping up with the faster group I normally head out on Saturdays morning.. I did anyways..
The group was about 8 guys of different abilities… Me? Well I took pics from the back…
As the climbs started to pile up I was a bit better then others… Barely… So I could take some different angle pictures
But at the same time I had something to chase.. Or try not to get too far behind.. (poor quality shot but the idea is great)
There were some interesting ramps along the way
The roads? I let this pic do the talk..
It was a great view riding by this wall…
After the water stop and a cereal bar my legs started feeling very good…. Caught them..!!! Passed them..! Shortly..
As we were riding by this I yelled we have to stop..!!!
Can you see the tower at the top of the mountain? That was a Vuelta finish last year.. Bobastro
The bunch..!!!
And the finish line…
The Strava link 105 km, 1500 meters and 25 km/h (average dropped at the finish line :wink:

Thanks for reading my blog.. If you ever decide to come down this way get in touch with me..!! I can take you to see this beautiful places...

See you next time..

Pablo

The Weekend Report Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment