Wednesday 23 September 2015

Take that FAT..!

Oh yeah..!!! You can make that 2 weeks in a row that I am holding my ground on this battle.. Is two weeks that I am progressing if not much is a lot when you you are trying your best..

After the first 2 weeks I am down a whole kilo and a bit more..! Remember 1 kilo = 2.20462 lbs so I lost 1.1 kilo since this battle started.. That is 2 weeks ago people, stay on track please..! ;)

My goal is to lose about 0.5 kilo a week yes that is a pound or so.. I know is not much but according to everything I read and my personal experience is easier to keep that weight off when you lose it little by little.. (read somewhere that the ideal is 300 grams a week) then when you lose a lot very quick.. Here you can insert any of those "miracle diets" you know those that say lose 10 pounds in a week and stuff like that... 2 days after you finish the diet you have 15 pounds more... Sounds familiar??

Lets take a look at where I started and what sort of evolution I had:


Do you see? started at 97.8 kilos... the first week, even less after a few days I went to 95.5..!!! Great..! I been down this route before, I knew it wasn't true.... After the first week I was 97.2..! That was nice and a more reasonable number... But look at what happened a few days later... 98.1..!!! Oh oh..! No need to panic..!! I experienced this before as well.... After 2 weeks of just controlling what I am eating the magical number is? 96.7 kilos..! 

Wondering about the weight fluctuation?

My answer? WATER 70 % of your body is fluids.. some days you hold fluids some others you release them all...
Example? 98.1 kilos day... I had a normal few days, maybe ate a bit more of salt then usual and my body decided to retain some fluids in.. Our bodies are machines that has been at work and developing for the last 30.000 years... Is complex in there...

Another example? the 95.5 kilos day... rode my bike like a maniac the day before and didn't drink enough fluids (beer and coffee doesn't count) So I was exercising, this means sweating sweat means fluids... there is all the extra weight I lost that day.. When it when to normal levels everything was under control again... Advice? never weight yourself after a workout session or sauna... is a false happiness..

Well there you go my friends... There is no magic diet or pill to get to where you want to get.. Compromise and keep an eye on your meals.. is so easy to over eat.. And how hard is to burn it...!!!??? Don't get me started..!

See you all next week with an update of this journey to a better shape..!!

Pablo

P.S: Feel free to ask anything in the comments.. If I can I will answer your question. If not I am sure we can find an answer with +Google Chrome

No comments:

Post a Comment