Monday 21 March 2016

Tres Cruces Trip

The story about today revolves about this climb according to +Strava is a category 2 climb that extends over 8 km at an average of 6%... Is a climb that is fun to do... Where you have to pace yourself at the start where the hard part is...


Lots of ramps..!! Where the average goes to 10% 12% and some more..


The first couple of km are the hardest ones (to me)


Along the way you have paintings on the route... Telling you distance and gradient


My riding partners where ahead of me most of the time....


Then I got into a climbing cadence that was comfortable to me and started catching people...!!! Woohoo..!!! Looking back at some riders...


Then the route turned interesting to my taste... There were big ramps of over 14% and where I could not take any pictures since I was climbing at a nice pace... Between this ramps there were some flat sections and even some downhill ones... This are the ones I used to keep my pace high and not to rest.. and caught up with my buddies....

Got to the top second from our group and then I had the chance to take some pictures after crossing the finish line... "meta"


The view at the top was short of amazing..!!!


After this picture was time to turn around and hit the flattish routes where I like to have both hands on the bike so there were only a few more pictures of nothing in particular...

At the end of the day for those that like numbers and ride profiles +Strava  said I did THIS

Thanks for reading and sharing

See you next time

Pablo 

The Weekend Report Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment