Tuesday 28 June 2016

Returning to Tolox

Katja is traveling to the US to bring Savannah and I am staying home with Felix and the puppies… (so if you want to send me something from the US now is the time..!) So I headed out today to see what I could do…
After all I had this playground…
Was my first ride since last Sunday and my legs were not happy for the first 2 hours of the ride.. Here is us entering the town of Tolox..
Is not a very long climb itself… 3.2 km and has some shade..

The gradients? Well…. 13% on the bents… If I remember it right

Remember my legs were not happy? So I told Jose to go..
I still had a way to go…

Jose while I was cresting looking at me like… What is wrong with you..?? (no strength today)

And this is how we got to the top.. Same way to go down..
The strava link for the ones that care.. Nothing impressive there.. This little loop put me at 3299 km and 50.000 meters..
Thanks for reading and really hope you like it..
See you next time
Pablo
The Weekend Report Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment